A very dependable USB rechargeable light set to keep you safe and in compliance with city cycling codes and ordinances. In Chicago, 9-52-080 requires:
a) Every bicycle when in use at nighttime shall be equipped with a head lamp which shall emit a white light visible from a minimum distance of 500 feet from the front and with a rear red reflector capable of reflecting the head lamp beams of an approaching motor vehicle back to the operator of such vehicle at distances up to 200 feet or a rear lamp emitting a red light visible from a distance of at least 200 feet from the rear.
At 20 lumens front and 8 rear, these lights meet and exceed this requirement and take seconds to put on the bike and/or take off to insure that they remain YOUR LIGHTS.
- Combo set of a 20 lumen headlight paired with an 8 lumen rear light
- 2 x 0.5 watt LED`s per light
- Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery
- 3 modes each, 2 steady and 1 flash setting
- Multi fit rubber strap attachment
- Low battery indicator